If things are not looking good with a bet you have placed then we are swooping in to rescue you with Early Cash Out. Cash Out offers you the chance to make an early payout on your bet before your bet has resulted meaning you can try and get a portion of your money back before the match is over.
One thing we need to make very clear is that when you take early cash out you may not receive your exact bet amount back. The amount you can cash out on is reflected on your bet slip and is calculated based on actual odds at the time. The amount you can cash out will never be more than the potential win amount of your bet slip.
Cash Out offers you:
- Early payout of a portion of a bet before the bet is settled
- If you are worried about the outcome of a game, cash out early to reduce the risk and try to collect some winnings. (The same goes for a multi bet if you are worried about the rest of your predictions cash out early)
- If you change your mind you can cancel your bet before the game starts and get back a portion of your bet
Breaking down how early cash out works
To make things a little easier to understand we have put together some examples to breakdown the way early cash out can work for you.
Single Bet cash out
You place a Single Bet of R10 on Team A to beat Team B at odds of 1.8 (possible winnings R18). Let’s take a look at two scenarios that could take place:
- Team A score first and are now in the lead, your chances of winning your beat have increased but are not guaranteed, Betway could offer you a Cash Out of 14. You could take the cash out and make a profit of R4 or you could wait until the end of the game to see if your team wins and you get your full R18
- Team B scores first and are now in the lead, your chances of winning have gone down. Betway could offer you a cash out at 6, this way you could get back R6 or you could stand the chance of losing your entire R10.
Multi Bet cash out
You place a Multi Bet on 5 games to the value of R10, where the odds are 3.5 (possible winnings R35). Let’s take a look at two scenarios that could take place:
- You win the first three games of your Multi Bet but, now you are doubting the remaining two selections. You could check your early cash out odds, they might be sitting at 22 where you could win an extra R12 off your initial if you took early cash out. Or you could wait for the remaining two games to result in hope that you win the full R35.
- Alternatively, you could wait for the two games to begin and check to see if there is a cash out mid-game depending on what is happening in the match.
You have changed your mind
You place a bet of R10 on Team A to beat Team B at odds of 1.8 (possible winnings of R18).
- If you start to doubt that this is a good bet for some reason you can check if you have an early cash out option before the game has begun. This will give you the chance to get something back on a bet you think you might lose.
Things to remember with cash out
- Once you choose to accept a Cash Out the initial bet will be considered as settled and your bet will be closed. Your bet will no longer appear in your Open Bets. You will not have the chance to win anything further on your bet.
- Betway does not guarantee to always offer a Cash Out.
Terms and conditions apply.